Nasdaq OMX has launched a free RSS feed of information on trade halts and pauses for securities listed on Nasdaq and other exchanges, in response to client demand for alternative delivery mechanisms. Clients can sign up for the RSS feed on Nasdaq's Trader website. Separately, the exchange has told clients to manually update intra-day historical values for several Wilshire indexes, after Interactive Data, which calculates the indexes, found errors for index values last Friday, Nov. 26.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling