Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking has rolled out Option Computers' DealHub Connectivity Manager solution to support low-latency distribution of foreign exchange spot, forward and swap rates and non-deliverable forwards to clients of the bank's new Alpha FX trading platform, its API and to multi-bank ECNs, via both streaming and request-for-quote delivery models.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership