Fitch Solutions, the data vendor arm of Fitch Ratings, last week launched a new ratings and research portal customized for the Japanese market, developed in response to demand from clients in Japan, officials say.
Specifically, Japanese clients told the vendor that they liked the content and analytics available via Fitch Solutions’ English-language web portal, but wanted a local language version with more targeted content. As a result, Fitch began constructing the Japanese-language portal in the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act