UK-based trading technology and market data vendor Fidessa has strengthened its data sales team in London as it seeks to accelerate the organic growth of its datafeed and data terminal business as a complement to the vendor’s core trading and order management systems.
The vendor made two new hires at the end of last year—Jeremy Toop and Eoin Duane—who will be responsible for new business sales of the vendor’s data services in Europe, including the consolidated datafeed product that the vendor la
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming