New York-based direct market access broker and trading technology provider Lightspeed Trading is rolling out Intraday Trader, an analytics and alerting tool developed with Ottawa-based technical analysis vendor Recognia, to its client base of high-frequency and active traders.
Mike Sedek, managing director of retail trading at Lightspeed, says the firm made the software available to clients via its Spotlight community on Jan. 1 after initial testing with a small group of clients, and will formal
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling