Data traffic analysis and packet capture technology provider Endace has begun an initiative to enlist partner vendors whose monitoring and analytics tools could utilize data from Endace’s network taps and be deployed on the same underlying servers for more efficient monitoring while reducing firms’ hardware footprint.
Endace’s network probes currently monitor data traffic passively over a network, by timestamping and storing copies of the live data stream so that information about the network an
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech