Toronto-based Scotiabank is to roll out data management vendor Asset Control’s AC Plus platform—comprising its feed handlers, data model and interface for data analysts—to provide end-of-day pricing and security reference data to support the bank’s core applications, initially covering North American and Latin American equities data captured from different sources.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit