New York-based news and research aggregator Wall Street Source has released a new product, dubbed Research-1, that allows subscribers to provide emails of news and research to colleagues or clients at a fraction of the price of the vendor’s full news product.
Previously, the vendor allowed users of its news tool to set up multiple portfolios that would capture news on the symbols and sectors in that portfolio. Now, Research-1 allows primary users to assign emails to each portfolio, so that news
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse