San Mateo, Calif.-based network monitoring systems provider VSS Monitoring has bolstered its business development and sales engineering teams with a series of recent hires, in response to increased demand for latency monitoring technologies.
Last week, VSS named Kevin Jablonsky vice president of business development, responsible for initiatives including channel partners and strategic alliances, and reporting to chief executive Martin Breslin. Jablonsky was most recently vice president of market
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming