Marklogic, a provider of XML-based content solutions for unstructured data—including OTC derivatives warehouses, analyst report creation and search tools—for financial, government, healthcare and media industries, has named Ken Bado president and chief executive.
Bado, previously executive vice president of sales and services at engineering and architectural design software vendor Autodesk, replaces founder Christopher Lindblad, who had served as interim CEO since the departure of Dave Kellogg a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming