St. Louis, MO-based hardware ticker plant vendor Exegy has established a sales presence in Chicago, and is also looking to set up a sales and support team in London, to support increasing adoption of the vendor’s ticker plant.
Neil Wheatley joined the vendor in Chicago last month as director of sales, responsible for generating new sales among high-frequency trading firms in the Chicago area and for managing existing accounts, reporting to Jeff Britt, vice president of field engineering at Exegy
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit