As the last issue of IMD went to press on Friday, April 8, Nasdaq OMX suffered a disruption to its GIDS Global Index Data Service, affecting dissemination of its Nasdaq and PHLX indexes. Nasdaq resumed real-time distribution of the index data over GIDS at 4:17pm.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act