San Francisco-based data, index and classifications provider Revere Data has bolstered its East Coast sales presence with two hires in New York and Boston, and an expanded support staff in New York.
Sari Zuck and Steve Tenney both joined the vendor last month as business development managers. Zuck is based in Revere’s New York office—where the vendor has also recently expanded its footprint with the hires of three new support staff—while Tenney is tasked with opening Revere’s first office in Bos
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming