The SIX Swiss Exchange has appointed UK-based data vendor Markit as its first approved trade data monitor, enabling foreign participants on the exchange to report over-the-counter trades in Swiss securities via Markit BOAT, the vendor’s trade reporting platform, providing a choice of reporting venue for off-shore traders, who could previously only report directly via the exchange.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit