Singaporean telecom service provider SingTel has deployed optical networking equipment from network technology vendor ADVA Optical Networking to reduce the latency of its “last-mile” connectivity to data from the Singapore Exchange for clients outside Singapore.
SingTel has installed ADVA’s FSP 3000 modular wavelength division multiplexing (WDM) optical transport system to lower the latency across the “last mile” of SingTel’s network between off-shore access points and the exchange—the point whe
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit