Montreal-based proprietary trading firm Sigma Capital Trading recently deployed data management technology vendor Xenomorph’s TimeScape database and analytics product—initially to support the development of futures and options spread strategies, though the firm is now considering expanding TimeScape to support equities trading as well.
Sigma Capital began using TimeScape to support trading of VIX futures and options on the Chicago Board Options Exchange’s CBOE Futures Exchange in March, followin
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers