BATS Global Markets is rolling out Correlix’s latency monitoring technology to provide members with real-time market data and order latency metrics via its RaceTeam service, enabling them to directly compare latency of data from BATS’ US trading venues with latency of other US equities and options exchanges.
The vendor is currently implementing its technology at BATS’ Weehawken datacenter, and expects the latency data to be available on RaceTeam by the end of this year. Once the system is live,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse