European Commission officials have confirmed that the publication of revised proposals for the second phase of its Markets in Financial Instruments Directive regulation (dubbed MiFID II) will be postponed until the fourth quarter of this year, citing the summer vacation period as the chief cause of the delay.
The Commission was originally expected to publish legislation later this month but deferred the release initially until September and now November, though the regulator has not set specific
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse