Thomson Reuters last week named Paul Klug head of its Investment & Advisory business in Asia, with responsibility for setting the vendor’s growth strategy in international and domestic markets in the region and fostering relationships with clients and other parties, reporting to Eric Frank, president of the Investment & Advisory business.
Klug was previously regional general manager of ING Investment Management Asia, prior to which he held senior management roles at Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stan
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit