Two market data industry figures—Rafah Hanna, former head of MTS Data at EuroMTS, and Hong Kong-based consultant Keiren Harris—have joined forces to found a new data consultancy that will offer business strategy, policy and cost reduction consulting, along with expert recruitment and a portal for conducting anonymous request-for-quote processes for data services, Inside Market Data has learned.
Hanna, who left his most recent role as global head of licensing at NYSE Euronext in March, has resur
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act