BlackRock recently hired former eSignal exec Mark Johnson as vice president of market and reference data, responsible for vendor relationship management with the firm’s content and research providers.
Based in San Francisco, Johnson was previously senior manager for product management and global data acquisitions at eSignal (now known as Interactive Data Desktop Solutions), prior to which he held market data management positions at Charles Schwab, Robertson Stephens and Montgomery Securities. At
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership