UK-based latency monitoring technology provider TS-Associates is planning to redesign the user interface of its flagship TipOff platform and develop a new range of lower-cost monitoring tools to meet future demand.
To spearhead the project, TS-A has hired Alex Malone as director of product design from IT management software company, CA Technologies. Malone was the founder of transaction latency monitoring vendor Helium Systems, which he sold to NetQoS in 2007—prior to its purchase by CA—with a r
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit