Warburg Pincus-backed fixed income and derivatives pricing startup Benchmark Solutions—created by the combination of Julius Finance and BQuotes (IMD, Dec. 13, 2010) last week unveiled its range of services, including its BMark real-time feed, which analyzes over 12 million market inputs to price 550 credit default swap curves across six tenors and 7,000 US corporate bonds, generating 118 million derived prices per day, updated every 10 seconds.
Officials say the streaming pre-trade prices for OT
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp