Hirander Misra resigned as chief executive of low-latency infrastructure and trading technology vendor Algo Technologies last week to pursue other opportunities—initially in consulting around electronic trading and market structure—while remaining on the company’s board.
Misra joined Algo Tech in March 2010, prior to which he was chief operating officer at multilateral trading facility Chi-X Europe.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit