Hardware data messaging provider Solace Systems has beefed up its sales, engineering and professional services divisions with a number of new hires to meet growing customer demand worldwide.
Solace hired Brian Fitzpatrick as regional account director in New York, and Matthias Borgiel, Geoff Burne and Paul Nash as sales directors in Munich, London and Singapore, respectively. Fitzpatrick—who joins from trading systems provider Portware, prior to which he held global account director roles at Prog
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling