End-user firms in Japan and other Asian markets are increasingly seeking solid “partnerships” with data providers rather than traditional supplier-client relationships to ensure quality of market data—especially for pricing around complex, illiquid instruments, according to participants in a panel discussion at the recent Tokyo Financial Information Summit.
“Larger firms want to have a partner and want to feel that a vendor is part of their team as they try to approach solutions,” said Perry Bea
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent