Chicago-based investment research and data provider Morningstar is completing the development of a version of its thin-client QuoteSpeed workstation, adapted for the European market by incorporating more local exchange data and news specifically geared towards European wealth managers and brokers.
Morningstar rolled out the web-based version of QuoteSpeed—previously a thick-client application acquired with the vendor’s purchase of Tenfore Systems (IMD, Dec. 22, 2008)—in 2009, initially to target
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit