Trading turret and voice and data network provider IPC Systems has hired Tim Carmody as vice president of global engineering in its Network Services business, charged with expanding the vendor’s financial extranet. Carmody was previously head of the North American engineering team, responsible for dealing with trading venues and market data providers, at BT’s Radianz financial extranet, where he spent 10 years.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp