Direct Edge says it has improved its procedures around systems development and maintenance and taken other steps to prevent a repeat of an incident in April when a database administrator error left iit unable to process orders, modifications and cancellations, and the exchange did not remove its quotations from the public market data stream for 24 minutes.
The announcement follows a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation into the incident and a separate event last November.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit