The Australian Securities Exchange rolled out a testing environment for its new feed of equity and options market data based on the ITCH feed protocol earlier this month, and will this week open the doors of its new co-location facility, allowing customers to begin installing their equipment as the exchange prepares for the upcoming launch of Chi-X Australia, which is expected to go live at the end of this month.
The ITCH feed will initially be used to distribute data from ASX’s new PureMatch ma
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership