Pivot Inc., a provider of collaborative software for instant messaging-based trading and liquidity aggregation, has hired James Bradley as chief architect, reporting to vice president of engineering and quality assurance Andy Nanopoulos.
Pivot will use Bradley’s knowledge and experience of gaining efficiencies and productivity at the architecture level to contribute to enabling market participants and clearinghouses to integrate Pivot’s products at an enterprise level, officials say.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II