Following Thomson Reuters' announcement that CEO Tom Glocer will leave the vendor at the end of this year, Inside Market Data looks back on a frank interview with Glocer from June 21, 2004, where he describes the opportunities and challenges facing the vendor as it emerged from its Fast Forward streamlining initiative, prior to its acquisition of Telerate, and before Thomson Corp.'s acquisition of Reuters.
Reuters CEO Glocer Looks Forward
After a tough four years, Reuters appears to be back on t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech