Victoria Schreiber has joined Interactive Data as director of marketing for its Trading Solutions group, to work on initiatives promoting its electronic trading offerings, including real-time data and trading infrastructure solutions. Schreiber was previously marketing manager for Thomson Reuters’ Enterprise Solutions division, following the vendor’s acquisition of Vhayu Technologies in 2009, where she was director of marketing.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II