Network and trading turret provider IPC has created a concept for a trader desktop that combines market data, communication and productivity tools, and is seeking client feedback to decide specific components it will build over the next two years.
The vendor’s vision for the desktop, dubbed Trader Cockpit, includes a panel of “intelligent feeds”—which could include market data and news, as well as aggregated information from instant messaging, emails, Twitter and transcriptions of video and conf
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit