NYSE Technologies, the data and technology arm of exchange operator NYSE Euronext, is finalizing a new executive structure created by a reorganization of the group into more customer-focused business lines at the start of this year that officials say will make it easier to expand and acquire new assets.
The new structure comprises four business areas—Broker-Dealers, Buy Side, High-Tech and Vendors, and Market Operators—with separate P&L, supported by cross-function sales and client service teams
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit