Canadian data vendor Gmarkets is developing a real-time evaluated pricing capability for North American and global bonds, dubbed G-Calc, to help buy-side firms manage portfolio, regulatory and capital risk.
Gmarkets currently provides end-of-day and intraday evaluated prices for more than three million bonds—including corporate, agency and municipal bonds—and is now planning to add real-time evaluated prices, available both as a datafeed and through its Gmarkets Pilot desktop platform.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit