New York-based systems monitoring and remote management provider West Highland Support Services is setting up a sister company to provide custom API development and application maintenance functions, comprised of former Thomson Reuters professional services staff.
Dubbed RT Solutions Group, the new company will be headed by Doug Sidnam, former head of Enterprise Technical Services at Thomson Reuters—the vendor’s professional services division—who is also a partner in the new business, along with
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech