Stanley Young has resigned as chief executive of NYSE Technologies—the data and technology arm of exchange operator NYSE Euronext—to join Bloomberg’s enterprise products and solutions (EPS) division.
A Bloomberg spokesperson confirms Young will become chief executive of its EPS business—which comprises the vendor’s datafeeds and data distribution platform—reporting to Mark Pesonen, formerly global head of EPS, who is being elevated to chairman of the EPS business at Bloomberg. Pesonen will conti
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent