Wedbush Securities’ Lime Brokerage subsidiary is rolling out hardware feed handlers and order book-building capabilities from French data technology vendor NovaSparks to provide lower-latency data to its client base among systematic traders, and to increase the appeal of its execution services to other end-user types concerned about latency and jitter.
Lime has initially deployed the technology—NovaSparks’ combined pure FPGA feed hander and Book Builder tool, which performs feed normalization an
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II