Market data and trading infrastructure provider MarketPrizm has launched PrizmFX, a connectivity service geared to the needs of foreign exchange traders, that will enable electronic market traders to connect and source market data from multiple FX venues globally.
PrizmFx clients can co-locate next to FX trading platforms in New York, London and Singapore, or can use MarketPrizm's PrizmNet ultra-low-latency network infrastructure to access these platforms from their own locations or from any of
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit