Startup data provider Ziligence has released version 2.0 of its historical fundamental analysis and valuation data service for beta testing, after spending the past two months soliciting feedback from data consumers among small buy-side and investment banking firms on development of the product.
The vendor provides earnings data for more than 6,000 companies traded on major US exchanges, sourced from filings and forms submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as intraday valua
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent