Real-time application monitoring vendor ITRS Group last month hired Mark Loader as head of sales for Asia-Pacific in Hong Kong.
Loader was previously global head of quantitative analytics and new product development at Thomson Reuters, and also served as head of sales for the vendor's Investment and Advisory division in the region, prior to which he was Asia regional sales director for data solutions and quantitative analytics at Thomson Financial, and also held roles at Primark, FT Information
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II