Thomson Reuters has begun beta testing an Interactive Map capability in its Eikon data desktop, to provide commodities traders with a geo-spatial view of physical assets such as gas, oil and metals, and external factors such as natural disasters and weather systems that could impact commodities prices.
The map -- which is accessible via Thomson Reuters' Eikon and Eikon for Commodities platforms -- displays oil refineries, metal foundries, coal mines and US nuclear power stations, and enables tra
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming