Hong Kong-based research provider Poseidon Research has appointed David Schlesinger as chairman, responsible for leading the company's next stage of growth.
Schlesinger is also currently managing director of consultancy Tripod Advisors, which he founded following his departure from Thomson Reuters China, where he served as chairman (IMD, May 7).
Previously, he was editor-in-chief at Reuters News, which he joined initially in 1987 as a Hong Kong-based correspondent.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit