UK-based market data systems support provider and consultancy CJC has set up a New York office to support a planned expansion into the US, replacing a partnership with West Highland Support Services, which provided local support to CJC clients based in New York.
“CJC is now in its thirteenth year of business and has around 90 staff, growing at a rate of about one new person every month. As part of our global footprint, we’ve conducted business via partners in the US for about five years, but wit
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit