Infrastructure-as-a-service provider Options IT has hired former Wombat Financial Software executives Danny Moore and Ken Barnes, as chief operating officer and senior vice president of corporate development, respectively, to help accelerate growth and encourage takeup of the vendor’s services among larger clients.
While the company has no plans to change its line-up of services—though it will consolidate its brand as Options rather than Options IT—the pair say their expertise will help Options
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit