San Francisco-based market data consultancy Mentem Partners has signed a deal with London-based Spearhead and Partners, for Mentem to act as a US sales representative for The Exchange Guide database of exchange data licensing policies.
The Exchange Guide was originally created by UK consultancy Euro Market Data, and was acquired by UK-based data technology developer B2N in 2011 (IMD, March 14, 2011), which licensed the distribution rights for the database to Spearhead (IMD, Jan. 16). Mentem chie
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit