What do you get the market data professional who has everything? How about a set of new self-learning materials to help pass industry association FISD's Financial Information Associate (FIA) professional certification exam?
Two organizations are offering self-learning options for candidates wishing to study for the FIA certification.
Scientific publisher Elsevier has published four books by Tee Williams, principal of data and management consultancy Tee Williams Associates, all titled An Introduc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act