Commodities trade flow data startup ClipperData will this month launch the first iteration of a service that will provide details of commodities shipped internationally by freight tankers, to provide traders with reliable and timely indicators of supply and demand, which they can use to predict price movements in commodities markets.
The vendor was set up last year by Abudi Zein and Sterling Lapinski—two former executives of Genscape, a company providing real-time supply and demand data for the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech