Swedish time-series data and analytics vendor Macrobond Financial will next week launch a new web publishing feature, which will enable customers to publish charts from its flagship Macrobond Application data workstation directly to the Internet and applications on their intranets.
The Web Publish service allows Macrobond users to publish charts -- based on historical data from the vendor's database of more than six million economic and financial time-series datasets of securities from primary s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers